我害怕我会永远是一个孤独的平方根。
I fear that I will always be a lonely number like root three.
3就是好的也是对的。
A three is all that's good and right.
为什么在邪恶的平方号下总看不见我的3?
Why must my three keep out of sight beneath avicious squareroot sign?
我希望我是9,
I will instead I were a nine.
因为算术能让9跨越这邪恶的玩笑。
For nine could thwart this evil trick with just some quick arithmetic.
我知道我永远看不见太阳,
I know I'll never see the sun.
就象1.7321。
As 1.7321.
这就是我的现状,一个可悲的失去理性的人。
Such is my reality a sad irrationality.
听,这是我看到的吗?
When,hark,just what is this I see?
另一个3的平方根,
Another squareroot of a three.
悄悄地跳着华尔兹来了。
Has quietly come waltzing by.
变成我们都向往的数字,
To form a mumber we prefer
为成为一个整数而开心。
Rejoicing as an inreger.
我们从肉身中获得自由,
We break free from our mortal bonds.
随着魔力棒一挥,
With awave of magic wands.
我们的根号拆开了。
Our squareroot signs become unglued.
爱重于我而变得新活。
And love for me has been renewed.
没有评论:
发表评论